As with most businesses now, email was key to their day to day running so the smooth transition from one system to another was essential. With the demise of Small Business Server we had to find an alternative that would be affordable and scalable.
What we did:
- Reviewed current on premise Exchange Server
- Assessed mailbox sizes and the number of accounts required
- Decided on the best Cloud solution to suit the clients requirements
- Configured new portal with users, mailboxes, rules and email details
- Extracted email and uploaded/synched with the new online portal
- Created new profiles and tested each users settings
The overall project was discussed and planned in detail with a key contact at the company, users were prioritised based on their function and email requirements. Most of the work was carried out outside of business hours so that the disruption was kept to a minimum. Settings and final configuration was then tailored to each user as the new system came online. The client was able to take advantage of new functionality and find new ways of working with our assistance.